Just for the sake of updating

Okay. Since Elly had the idea of me quitting the cyber-world just because I haven't update my blog for some time (yes Elly, I knew the reason :p) – so and so here I go. It's the month of Ramadhan now and this year, I'm keeping hope that I can finish off with a full, clean 30-days of fasting. It's the fourth day today, and since the first day I've felt very sleepy. I tried to be active as usual but the thing is – I was sort of passive before. I was only active when I was still a student. Those were easier times because I didn't have many responsibilities back then, unlike now.

I just deleted a whole paragraph – I was very sleepy actually and I'm trying my best to keep my eyes wide open for blogging. Can I just go on with some simple and more direct updates? I really don't have the urge to type now since my brain is pretty numb at the moment and my eyes are really heavy. Sitting in an air-cond room with complete silence doesn't help me much to keep my eyes open. So, here goes:

#1. Hubby bought for me 2 pairs of disposable contact lenses for the upcoming Hari Raya. Nice colour though I haven't try it out yet – and got it with a good bargain. Thanks, Hubby.

#2. It was our annual anniversary last 13th August. Since we were tied with the 24-hours operation for the whole week, we didn't celebrate much. Hubby surprised me by bringing out to a fancy dinner at Spaghetti Grill in Midvalley. It was a quick celebration though, less than an hour. But I was happy. Plus, why bother bout the annual celebration when we can always make every single day an anniversary or a Valentine's Day, no?

#3. Working for about 20-hours per day for 5 days straight is tiring. But I loved the night shift – unlimited privacy and higher internet speed.

#4. We took leave after the torturous week was over. Though we were not feeling well after working so hard, we still want to enjoy and make the best out of our holidays – which made us going to Kuala Selangor and Fraser's Hill.

#5. We went to Kuala Selangor with George and his wife, Rani, Chris along with Momoko. The place was full of different species of monkeys and I really enjoyed the one-day trip. We had seafood dinner at a riverside restaurant and boy, the food was superb. After dinner, we went to the Firefly Park but I was sort of disappointed because it was not as how as the brochures described it. And the tickets are freaking expensive just for a tour. Pictures are in my Facebook!

#6. We spent a few nights playing cards until the wee hours. Eating snacks and just dawdles around.

#7. Then, we went to Fraser's Hill. On the way up, we dropped by Ulu Yam Buddhist Temple. Chris has a friend there who is a young monk. The place was nice – full of sculptures surrounded with lush greens and quiet. It gave us the sense of peace.

#8. We stopped by Kuala Kubu Bharu for a quick lunch and bought some things to cook while we are in Fraser's.

#9. Fraser's is full of fun! It's one of the best places to unwind your mind off work. We went boating in Allan's Water, a visit to Jeriau Waterfalls, had scones and tea in an English style at the Olde Smokehouse. Nice scones, one point for the smokehouse. The strawberry jam and the fresh sour cream were very nice too. We had a dinner of steamboat at Shahzan's Inn and we spent the rest of the nights there playing cards and enjoying ourselves with endless conversation. Pictures are up in Facebook.

Then we had to come back to the city – which is very depressing. The only thing I could do now is to look forward for another trip as such.

Okay, there – I updated my blog already.

5 little words:

=Waniduckie= said...

Eh possible ka for us ladies to puasa 30 days straight? O.o

Oh how are your felines doing? Hehe.

Glad yu had a blast during yur break. ;)

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

ahahahaha! aku jugaaak~

btw, i nearly forgot about our anniversary until i read about urs!. Thanks, Moy. :D

#1. it's cool yo! i'm also gedik-gedik wearing colored lenses now when i don't even have to.hehe. now i'm wearing grey. the pervious one was hazel. macam megan fox, i tell you!(i mean the mata saja la) ;p

#9. yum yum! u know i love food. i shall go there some day.

mInImOy said...

WaniDuckie : if you're referring to my case - it is possible. i have problems with my period cycle and blood.. so i get the advantage of fasting a whole full month :). Kittens are fine - growing fatter and they consume more of my money now :p

Elly: wahh!! same kaler la kite, you~ i pon beli grey. my Hubby ckp grey tu ckp sexy. haha. tu ah, bleh je gune plain tp nak gak kaler. gedik giler. nk check la - ade rupe ala2 aishwarya rai ke tak nnt. ke kajol.. ke rani mukherjee. ke karisma kapoor. haha. giler angkat bakul sendiri. *muke x malu*

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

takpa...sapa lagi nak puji kita kalo bukan diri sendiri kan.

btw moy; u take my number nak? nanti u dtg ipoh ke UTP ke leh la angkut i skali. hahaha!

019 3040 862

mInImOy said...

ahaha.bleh gak! but tak tau la biler nak dtg..haih~ tgh nak save duit ni.