Day-dreaming

I found it very convenient to use Microsoft Word to publish my blog posts, especially when the Internet speed is freaking slow like a platypus. I don't exactly know slow a platypus can be when it is on land – it's just out from my own imagination. I'm still uploading pictures of our vacation into my Facebook photo album but the speed of Internet is not helping me to upload my pictures easily. Plus, I am downloading some anime while I'm uploading the pictures so I'm guessing it's because of the traffic too.

I also realized that I'm beginning to be easily irritated and angered these days. I have never been in that situation before – a short-tempered person. Before, I rarely go against a person who irritates me or drives me to my nerves but I find it pretty easy for me to do so. And if the person mess up with me when the time is wrong, I can be very vulgar with words which is not very good.

Hence, I'm relieved that Ramadhan is going on now. It means I can learn how to control my anger and temper by reminding myself bout the fasting month and the entire do's and don'ts while fasting. But for these first few days, it didn't work that much – maybe because it's still too early to see the improvement.

I miss the time when we were in Fraser's. If only we could leave the phones back in K.L, it would be very nice to be undisturbed – not to have to worry about anything especially regarding work. I think the next time we're off to a vacation, I would leave my phone at home in K.L instead of bringing it with me. Before I go for the vacation, I would notify my family members of my whereabouts. I know that mobile phones are basically a necessity nowadays but I don't want to be disturbed when I'm on holiday. It's really irritating; another reason why I always put my phone on silent mode whenever I go out to enjoy myself.

When we were in Fraser's, we made plans for our future. We figured out that we want a house in Fraser's and settle down on top of the hill – surrounded by friendly people and also greens. We figured out that we would work hard through the years to save enough money to buy a house on the hill. We also planned that we would save enough money for us not only to buy a house in Fraser's but also to spend till the old age. Or maybe, we could do some part-time jobs while we are there. Basically, we plan and want to settle down in Fraser's after retirement. We would have a couple of the town folks to become our housemaid and a general worker. They will only have to work from morning till evening, and they can return home before the sun sets. The man would be helping us to get some things and groceries from Raub while his wife would become our housemaid and cook. Why we need to go to Raub to shop? It's because there is no market or supermarket on top of the hill – only 2 small grocery shops. So in order to buy fish, poultry, eggs and such – we need to drive down the hill to Raub which is about 34km from Fraser's. Or if you opt for a nearer town, Kuala Kubu Bharu is 30km away from Fraser's.

If only there are job opportunities on that beautiful hill – I wouldn't think twice of applying. No worries for the low wages given because accommodation is given to those who work there.

Okay, I'm day-dreaming too far already. I better get my feet back on the ground and with all the worries back in my head.

Later~

0 little words: