Updates Serba Tak Tentu

** Since I am in a rush to juggle things and tasks with only two hands and one brain, I apologize if my English in this post is broken. I can't help it – my fingers are sprinting on the board while my head is somewhere else.


 

Ok. Short updates je. Let's see:

  1. I've submitted my (and Hubby's) resignation letter yesterday. And now The Boss is trying her best to persuade us to stay. Layan kteorg baik giler! Serious, tak tipu.
  2. Bukti The Boss layan kteorg ngan baik? You see, Hubby sprained his ankle on Sunday night. He had to take a medical leave on Monday. When he came back to work yesterday, no one was bothered by his pain and struggle all day long. Suddenly hari ni, The Boss suruh her daughter ambik kan bandage and ointment – nak treat Hubby's sprained ankle. Serious, x tipu. *laughing very hard and loud*
  3. Hari ni, aku berjaye meluahkan perasaan ke-tak-puas-hati-an aku kat The Boss. Satu per satu name aku sebut. Satu per satu aku complaint. Haa, jangan ingat aku diam-diam je. Dah alang-alang nak resign, bukak je la mulut, kan kan kan?
  4. Oh, Hubby dapat interview from a big steel company kat Seksyen 51, PJ – as a safety officer.
  5. Sejak bile Hubby jadi Safety Officer? Oh, sejak dier berjaya menamatkan course as a safety officer kat NIOSH.
  6. My mum dah dapat keje ngan one French company in oil and gas field – as a Safety Officer gak. Yeap, my life is filled up with Safety Officers now. Silap-silap my Granpa pon ambik jugak nanti, kan? Maner la tau.
  7. Duit gaji x masuk lagi. Poket dah berlubang. Purse dah berdebu. Minyak kete dah nak kontang. Now, perut dah mule berbunyik sebab makan pisang goring je for lunch tadi. Malam nanti, terpakse makan Maggi lak. My babies bertuah la – diorg bleh lagi makan Whiskas food. Manusia xleh makan Whiskas ke?
  8. Dah lupe nak update ape. If I happen to remember some of them, I'll be sure to scribble them in my little handbook. I forget things a lot and more often nowadays. Dah tue, nak buat camner.
  9. Ha! Teringat now. My Mum has a Facebook account – siap ade gambar dier posing sexy and ayu gitu~ *LOL*

Bye!

3 little words:

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

AHAHAHAHHAAHHHAAH! XD

ok ok!

# 2 is so damn funny! i would have gelak guling2(silently) if i were there!!!
#3 memang patot pong!! besh ! besh!
#4 congrats to him! n ur mom jugak. bley geng la! =D
#7 ive tried friskies. not bad lah. so i think whiskas is more or less the same. but juicier kot. whiskas pocket pun nmpak cam sedap wei.
#9. bagi la i add ur mom... teeeheeee!

=Waniduckie= said...

Hee serve The Boss right. ;P

Glad yu resigned. Yu didnt sound happy at all working there. Heh.

nono said...

lol.. my mum also ada fb.. banyak orang tua2 ber-fb okayy.. :P