Airlines and B*tches who drive me to my nerves

Looks like I'm not going to make it also this year.

I was stranded in KL last year when everyone else is enjoying with their family during Eid Mubarak.

My mum called me this morning to tell me that my grandparents are starting to ask when I'm coming back for Eid Mubarak. Yes, I'm one of their favourite grandchildren. Oh wait; actually I'm their most favourite grandchildren among all. So, obviously they are looking forward for my return to home for the celebration.

Last week, Matt told me that he got himself a flight ticket from KL to Labuan at the cheapest rate. I'm unsure how much was it but it's less than rm150. He's very lucky indeed because when I checked online for the same cheap rate from KL to Miri this afternoon, I was devastated to know there aren't any left. The only tickets left are priced at almost rm200 – not included taxes and other things. And those are only one-way tickets. I checked for a return ticket and the price shown to me really stabbed me through my heart – almost rm600. Not inclusive of baggage/luggage fee.

So, I widened my options to Malaysia Airlines. And the price of a return ticket from KL to Miri cost me about the same but inclusive of luggage fees and food on board! I like their food actually, especially when they give Beryl's dark chocolate or pudding for deserts. And I can also ask for orange juice as many times I want. And I know I can rely on them if I can't reach my bag up the cabinet, or if I need a blanket, or if I fall ill while on plane. Malaysia Hospitality, they really work up to it.

I've always prefer to travel with MAS rather than Air Asia. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to show that my pockets are always full to take MAS flights rather than an economical flight. It's just that I feel satisfied whenever I take MAS flights compared to Air Asia. Well, it's a fair deal also – you get what you pay. MAS cost you more for the better service while Air Asia is the opposite.

Anyway, back to my rants. I feel kind of f*cked up right now after getting to know that the chances for me to go back for Eid Mubarak is very slim. It seems like it can't be helped – the ticket costs me a lot of money and I'm in the middle of financial crisis right now. I think I'll consider a part-time job. Like, be a beggar and roam around Bangsar – I've heard a lot of stories that these beggars can earn at least rm100 per night. So imagine how much they will earn if they do it every night for 30 days. Good money, huh?

Ok. I just got back from what almost turn into a fight. I was asked to do someone else's work. And I really can't stand it. When it comes to me, no one is ever bothered to help me out. But when it comes to them, every work is pushed to me. Bloody bitches! You all are paid high salary to do work, sluts! Fucking bitches always pushing their work to people who are already burdened with other jobs to do, and force to do it as fast as we can.

That's it. I'm going to draft my resignation letter, and submit it end of this month. And I'll never ever fucking share any of the knowledge, that I self-learned, to these brats. Screw them.

Ok. I need to do some work now. And I need to look for a new job. I'm really desperate to get out from this place till I even consider working as a clerk or an assistant. No joke, the pay is quite attractive too. If any of you have any job for me, even as a technician – please let me know yeah? Thanks!

2 little words:

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

oh moy, i'm so sorry about the crisis ure in now. maybe u can check the sites everyday. ne tau mun ny ada very special offer kah lak?

=D

mInImOy said...

yeah. ada special offer. everyday offers special promotions for flights on certain periods only.

today i found one, but then reality hits my head hard : gaji x masuk lg..

no ka-ching.no ticket. so hafta wait~

anyway, don't be sorry. im fine, and i am sure i can tackle anything that comes in my way :D