Back from MIA

I really think I need a vacation.

I've been running around work and only moments ago, I realized I haven't live up my life to at least above zero these few weeks. Since most of my friends are stepping into working life, I guess they have known about the torment by now.

And I've realized that I have abandoned my blog for quite some time. A few weeks, maybe. Sorry for that – I'm just tied up with a lot of things lately. Just bear with me while I slowly rant whatever is running through my mind as I let my fingers dance on the keyboard.

There have been a lot of dramas going on in my workplace nowadays. Technicians are planning to sue The Boss according to Malaysia Labour Act 1955. Their reasons are the same reasons why me and Hubby put up our resignation letter – unpaid debts which includes overtime and allowances. The last thing I heard, The Boss freaked out and had to give them cheques. I guessed we could do the same thing too before we leave the place. Rm800++ each – tell me if it's not worth the chaos.

Number of people that are going to leave the place has increased too. At one point, I was thinking to myself – was it of our influences since we're the first ones to issue our resignation letter? Maybe or maybe not.

Then there was a cat-fight yesterday when I wasn't around. Hubby and I had to go to UM to train the new research assistant and the Masters student on how to operate reactors. It supposed to be more than a week training, but we were only asked to spend our time there maximum two days. And yes, nothing much can be taught in two days. Back to the cat-fight; it involves the chemists from different departments. It started off with one very silly thing – Time Sheet. If you happen not to know what is a timesheet, it's like a data-sheet where all the workers have to record their daily activities and submit it to their respective Head of Department, which I personally think is crappy. This is worse than being in a military, man.

Then there were some people who were spying and taking pictures of the premise last 2 weeks during a power blackout. I wasn't surprised if I get to know there are some people who are against The Boss, I mean who wouldn't?

Hubby and I are job-hunting now. And we're really hoping to get a job before we leave this place of hell. I am not worried much about my part of getting a job cause worse comes to worst, I could always opt for other positions like secretarial, administration or even tutoring as I had quite some experiences in these scopes. But Hubby – he's worried of his luck. He's shooting every position as a Safety Officer as much as he can, and now he's opting for an Electrical position too. So, if any of you happen to know or have any openings in companies (big or small, we don't mind) as a Safety Officer or and Electrical (Power) technician, please let me know.

Grandparents are flying to KL next coming Saturday. They're going to spend a week holiday here. I hope I can make some time to meet them as much as I can and wish for. And oh, they want to meet Hubby too. Not to interview him or whatsoever, but just for the sake of meeting their future grandson-in-law. Hope everything's going to be fine.

I'm flying to Miri for Hari Raya this coming September. I'll be going away for two weeks from 15th Sept until 29th Sept. Hubby is looking forward for me to bring back some of my mum's Kuih Lapis Sarawak. Which reminds me that I haven't plan for Raya shopping yet.


I guess that's all I can type now. It's nearly 4pm now and I'm starting to look forward to go home. *yawn*


2 little words:

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

hah. been waiting for you!
okay i think He listened to us that everyboday is leaving that place.

ooh.I want kuih lapis too! mr. bf won't be able to get me any kuih lapis since he's going to sail off 2 weeks before raya! poor him.

btw, gud luck on your job hunting! =) you'll get the place someday.

mInImOy said...

yeah. I'm back, but for a while. only when I have the ample time to rant, then I'm back.

thanks for the wish,anyway! :D