A bit of update..and a heart-pouring session.

Oh dear, it's been a very long time since I last update my blog, did I? Last I recall, it was like 2 weeks ago, or so.

Pardon me for the disappearance – I was so busy with work lately. Trying to juggle my working and personal life together in two bare hands. Plus, recently I was "outcast" by The Boss into the laboratory downstairs. So yeah, from the cosy and comfortable office cubicle, I nowadays spend my working hours in the laboratory. I guessed I can claim myself to be sort of well-rounded. I can be an engineer, an analyst, a chemist, a lab technician, Admin and Procurement staff and what-so-ever. Only two posts I haven't been "awarded" yet – The Boss post and also a cleaner.

So, what's new around me? I can say this month is a month full of jinx and rejection for me. Did I mention that I was planning to buy myself a new camera? I think I did mention it before but heck, if I never mentioned it – yes, I planned to buy a camera this month upon receiving my salary.

However, thanks to the stingy-blood-sucking Boss, I didn't manage to get myself a camera. You see, I was supposed to get almost rm500 of overtime for the month. And yes, I worked myself out (along with Hubby too) during that particular month cause we were given a project to monitor on. We worked for 3 days in a row, only to be able to catch some 3 hours of sleep for those 3 days. We had to monitor the project which ran 24 hours for each point of testing – and we had 4 points. So just imagine this situation:

  1. We were in Semenyih – a rural area where there are still dense jungle all around.
  2. 3 out of 4 points had to be done nearby the jungle.
  3. And it had to be monitored 24 hours. Day and night.

I think that should be enough to imagine how f*cked up our situation at that time. And it's in the company policy that we are supposed to be given site allowance, night shift allowance and food allowance. Let's not talk bout the former two – we didn't even get food allowance. So we asked The Boss bout it, and her husband assured us that we will get paid by overtime. So we agreed and we had to wait for 3 months to follow-up on the overtime.

And just as we thought we could finally spend a little bit of money for ourselves, we were slapped in the face by this statement from The Boss :

"Oh, the hours that you have been working including during the project was a commitment for the company.."

Make the story short – we didn't get paid even a single cent.; just the monthly basic salary and nothing more.

I'm not the kind of person to keep revenge or get angry easily. Ask Hubby, and he'll laugh his head off if people ever told him that I could get angry – cause it's almost impossible. That's how patience and ignorant I could be to myself. But what The Boss did to us – is unforgivable. I feel sorry for her cause she underestimates me a lot. I may be small in size, but when I'm really pissed – nothing is impossible. And yes, I am keeping revenge and hatred on her. God bless her then when I get my chance.

Ok, I don't want to spoil my day so I'm just going to put it a full-stop here. Will write again, soon.

p/s : Till now, I am damn pissed with her. I refused to talk to her, to greet her, to join in a meeting with her – not even see her face. The sight of her just disgusts me. This is the truth, and yes truth do hurt some people huh?

4 little words:

Kim said...

whoa. that's fucking bullshit! i'm pissed on your behalf. a commitment for the company? what bullshit! urgh. if i heard those words being uttered to me, i probably would've gotten so mad that i'd slap that bitch.

Kim said...

i'm sorry you have to deal with this.

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

aie. gila lah mun camya! camne ktk boleh tahan diperlakukan camtok? ishh!! mun mek nak, nang mek...hurmm..mek sik tauk juak mok polah camne. tp moy, mun boleh, report lah di jabatan apa ya? buruh? hehee..
but for now, ktk just boleh hold grudge on her jak lah. aie. mk sik puas ati!! i hope u can hold on still. be patient but dun let the patient give them too much power. hurm.

mInImOy said...

kimberley: seriously, im not joking. i was pissed too, and nearly turned into a ferocious gremlin. don't talk about slapping her, i was even at the verge to pounce on her and rip her apart. i've never been so pissed in my entire life.

Elly : tpaksa la tahan. bukan senang mok carik keja nektok. you know how hard it is to look for a job now. and with only one year experience, what can i be proud of? lain la mun ada 3-5 thn experience, then can be a bit confident. and yes, i have plans to make things "better" for her.

Thanks for the comments. Indeed, im very depressed now.