random.totally.

Salary is not in yet. I applied leave tomorrow, so yeah i've got like 4 days of weekends. not planning to go anywhere actually, but i was thinking of spending the night dating with Hubby. thinking of going for a movie since the tickets would be slightly cheaper than other nights. shop for my new heels or peep toes - not sure which one i will fall in love with. then watch MU match against Arsenal at 2.25 am. then sleep and wake up the next afternoon (or maybe evening.)

but then again, bubbles are meant to be burst. no ka-ching!, no dating. *sigh*

anyway, i promised to show who are my babies at home, didn't i? i managed to get a just-OK picture of Max and Qarnillea. let me just see if i need to edit the pictures or not.

oh sorry. my eyes are currently glued at Restaurant City in Facebook. will post up the pictures later. got to go and play now. hee. bye!

0 little words: