i can feel my blood boils and gushes through my veins with rage.

not in a good mood now.

seriously, im so pissed with The Boss right now. i don't understand for what fucking reason she keeps me in the office and not allowing me to go for sampling. and yes, i do get jealous when Hubby's out from the office. it means he won't have to see The Boss at any time of the day. he can lurk around the sampling area and take his sweet time to do the job.

as for me, i get stuck in the office. no lunch. and on my desk, there are heaps of stupid datasheets waiting for diagnosis.

i feel like packing my bag and just walk home, don't give a fuck how far it will be. im just not into anything or anyone now, be it my mum or Hubby.

nice. everyone's gone out of the office since The Boss isn't here and im left alone. just great.

i am hardly given a chance to meet people, to work with people, or to gain technical experience. i guessed being a small-sized is the jinx. to make it worse, a small-sized girl. once in a blue moon, i get my chance but most often, im kept in the shadows.

Hubby always envy me for the jobs im doing. you see, oil analysis is an important job. and in my situation, it brings a lot of market opportunities to the company. and for that, he envies me. he also told me:

"yeah right. you're an Oil person and im just the lone ranger in Environmental. so it's obvious that you're significant and shine out."

i guessed now i can say the same too, right? at least, he gets to go round freely without having to talk or meet The Boss. goes and comes back at any time he wants.

being an "Oil person" doesn't mean i could fucking set my foot on an oil rig or what-so-ever. analyzing and diagnosing many types of oil doesn't mean im significant. the most sorry part was, only ONCE i set foot on a project site, and that place can't be considered as a plant. it's a fucking trash recycle site. yeah, all the trash in Selangor and KL goes there, and that's about it. that's all i've got as my plant experience.

aH! i might as well just keep my mouth shut and halt my fingers from typing anymore. in a nutshell, i can say this one thing : i am not happy and not satisfied at all.

i need a Coke. and hey bitch-in-front-of me, could you keep your mouth shut and let there be peace and quiet in this room? don't try to be slutty whore or i'll just
shove my optical mouse into your vahjayjay. aite? somebody's need to work to make others happy here.




Look me into the eyes and feel the hatred

1 little words:

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

Moy..Moy..u sound so sad.

juh, polah quizess on fb mok??

;D