First week without Hubby

It's been a week now since Hubby left for his training abroad.

The TMnet guys will only fix the line and the net to the apartment next coming weeks, I think.

For the first few days, we thought it was okay to send messages through SMS to each other. Until last night, it somehow hit Hubby's mind – how much does one SMS cost each of us?

For me, it only costs me about 5-7 cents per SMS sent to him.

But for him, his rate is way more expensive depending on where he is about. While in France, it will cost him RM1 per SMS, and today he's going to be in Canada and it will cost him RM2 per SMS.

So we decided not to message each other – worried in case he exceeds his company's mobile bill. I think it exceeded already.

I think he's enjoying himself pretty much in those 2 countries. I bet he took a lot of pictures too and for now I know, he is bringing 2 bottles of wine as a gift from France.

As for me, I can say I'm totally bored since Hubby left. I go to work as usual and when I got back home, I fix myself dinner, watch some TV and go to bed earlier than before – just to kill time, you know.

And this is my first weekend without Hubby. It's only Saturday but I almost committed suicide out of boredom. Not that I'm serious, hell no! I'm just exaggerating, that's all but yes – I am bored to death. I have so much of time of doing nothing till I actually cleaned this apartment spick and span. I even cleaned my room even though I have cleaned it a few days ago. I washed the toilet. I washed my curtains. I did my laundry. Oh, this is the lamest part – I had so much of time till I learnt how to apply eyeliner on my upper eyelids, finally! And I looked better when I have eyeliner applied on both upper and lower lids instead of only lower lids. And when I put on my new grey coloured lenses, I looked different. I looked like a lady. That's a surprise to give to Hubby when he picks me up from KLIA this coming 29th of September.

And out of boredom, I was blessed tonight. I didn't believe I just cracked a password of someone's wifi – totally out of the blue and out of my blurriness. I think, maybe God pitied me for not being able to do anything the whole day so he just gave me a password. For once after a long time, I thanked Him.

I'm looking forward for 29th September to see my Hubby. And both of us are absolutely looking forward for 2nd of October, Friday. We're going out for a real date just to release the one-month missing each other syndrome.

And somehow, now I know how lonely my mom feels all these years without having anyone by her side, especially after her children left to pursue their dreams. I need to get my mom married to someone before all of us are not there for her.

And this is how my brother feels too – lonely without having any friends or a girlfriend by his side – his friends are either busy with games or their own girlfriends.

I miss Hubby L

4 little words:

Hubby said...

Dun worry baby, juz 1 more week before i leave to Malaysia n wait for u on the 29th Sept. Than we will talk n talk and do wat u want to do:D
That I promise u... :D. I'm not really enjoy so much without u..u knw tht very well.....

mInImOy said...

I know. but i'm really bored.

I feel like jumping from the balcony. I've been standing in the balcony these few days - termenung :p

I'm going nuts.

BMahendran said...

hey miniMoy! feel touched plak reading ur article :P heheheh

cayanngggnye dier kat hubby! lucky dude!
ps. how u all la? lama tak dgr kabar?

Mahendran

mInImOy said...

Mahen!!! :D

U la.busy blgging, busy with politics all, then hilang :p

cayang la kat Hubby. huhu. boring kot that guy xde.

weh, we should go out lepak one day u know, with Pu :p