Weekends

The wireless connection in the office is getting slower each passing day. Lucky for me that I've learnt how to post my blog posts easily without having to refresh the page a few times and have the possibility of losing my post before I can even post it up – using Microsoft Word 2007. I'm feeling very sleepy too, now that I decided to share with you my trip to Ipoh last weekend.


 

We drove off from my apartment at about 5.45 and went to Seputeh first to fetch Chris. The main person who has more importance of going to Ipoh is actually Chris, not us. We're just tagging along as we ourselves were keen for Ipoh. Love the town for its laid-back and more relaxing atmosphere compared to what we're going through in KL. So yeah, we had breakfast before we shot off to Ipoh. About 7-ish, we were already on our way to the place.


 

We reached Ipoh in less than 1 hour and half – thanks to Hubby's skills of driving the car. We sent Chris off to his class in Kampung Tambung Baru, and headed off to meet one of our good friends – Hani. We made our way from Tambun to UTP in Tronoh and in less than 20 mins, we reached the university. Picked her up at the guard post, and headed back to Ipoh to have lunch. We had lunch in Kalai's Curry House and went to Kinta City to waste our time. Hubby shopped for Times magazine, while I just looking around. We got bored in Kinta City, so we headed to Ipoh Parade afterwards. Bought a nice leather belt for myself, and then drove back to Tambun to fetch Chris. We had tea before retiring to the hotel.

We had a very nice dinner at Moven's Peak in Greentown. I almost got lost on the way there because it's been like 2 years since I left Ipoh. We hang out in Moven's Peak till almost midnight, and then sent Chris off to bed. We continued our journey to Tronoh back with Hani – meeting another 3 good friends of Hubby. Had a really good time catching up with each other and cracking jokes till we didn't realize it was already 4 am. Hani went back with other friends while I and Hubby drove back to Ipoh. It was one of the best hang-outs with friends that we had since the last time – God knows when.

We slept and had to wake up about 8.30am to send Chris to his class, then came back to catch up on our sleep – only to wake up just after 12noon. We checked out of the hotel, and had lunch in Kalai's. We went to Ipoh Parade (again!) and did some shopping. Hubby grabbed for himself a nice and simple white sweater. He looked tough and slim when he tried on the sweater. We found a crystal shop in the mall, and checked the shop out. Hubby bought for himself a quartz bracelet with cravings of Kwan Yin prayers on each of the quartz balls. The bracelet is supposed to mend bad lucks and bring in good luck for the wearer – good luck in all prospects whether it's health or wealth. The bracelet is also to remind Hubby to stay positive and patient all the time. As for me, he bought me a bracelet too – Tiger Eye stone. I'm quite unsure of what's the purpose of it but my mom and grandmother had always urged me to buy Tiger Eye for myself. I think I should do my homework of reading about Tiger Eye.

We went back to KL at about 6pm after fetching Chris from his class and reach KL in 2 hours. There were a lot of cars on the road, so the journey back to the city was longer than the day before. We felt quite reluctant to leave Ipoh to the city – maybe because of Ipoh's lifestyle.

Anyway, I'm off downloading some stuff now. And I'm feeling very sleepy already. I hope The Boss doesn't walk in later so that at least, I could have a wink or two of nap.


 

Later.

3 little words:

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

yeah. i heard tiger eye stone is the best. my bestie also has one and he loves it damn much. he asked me to get one for myself too.

it's very powerful, i suppose.

*best nye p jalan-jalan!*

mInImOy said...

ha'ah.very powerful.

sbb tu my housemate tanyer, "can you handle what it has for you?"

cam menakutkan plak~

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

maigod!
sat gi the stone takes over u plak! haha!