sorry, had to hold on. just for a while

ooh. i have a lot to blog about my hols. well, not in words but in pictures. but i have to edit the pictures so that they will look nice enough for eyes to feast on.

i wanted to blog about how me and Hubby met - on request from NoNo, but i can't really do it now cause suddenly, there are lots of engineers from the headquarters here in my lab today. im feeling like my comfort zone has been conquered by people who shouldn't be here in the first place.

i can't chill out while waiting for my process to end. can't play games on Facebook. can't blog cause there are lots of noises around here. and if these people are talking things that aren't dumb enough to make me blur, i would love to chit chat with them since i know they don't have a single work to do around here.

i have to procastinate my wish to blog around. i'll blog when it's almost time to go back. or better, blog from home.

and im having this nausea feeling along with a headache. some sort like experiencing a turbulence while in a plane. oh help!

0 little words: