Holiday in Miri - 7th Dec 2008

alright. im back to KL already. back to the normal hectic and busy life. boring actually. back to doing the same routine all over again, every single day. back to seeing some people who are such an eyesore, also pain in the arse. *sigh*

well, while i was in Miri i wasn't able to update my Blogger much, thanks to my mum who cut off our internet connection in the house. the only time i can get internet access is when i spend some ka-ching in Coffee Bean Miri. obviously, i can't be going there every single day. i need the ka-ching for some other activities too, mainly shopping.

so im going to update my Blogger bits by bits bout my holiday in Miri. nothing much actually. i didn't go out much with my friends as planned cause i was stuck at home, helping mum to clean the house spick and span. im just going to share bits of pictures i've taken to spare some boredness.

as like in the title, im just going to post up some pics for the day. it's the evening before AidilAdha, if im not mistaken. but im very sure that we went to have a massive, joyous dinner at my grandparents' house. we had steamboat, roasted lamb, baked sausages and potatoes, other dishes which i didn't opt for so i don't care much, and of course fruits and ice cream for desserts.

oh dear, not much of relevant pictures i can share from my folder. nevermind, let me introduce my 3 devilish cousins to dear readers. these 3 litte nuisance had been keeping me busy while i was there, with their little irritating tricks.


here is Hamizan Khan. we called him Mizan, but the mother and my grandma called him, most of the time, "Satan". the reason is that he's very, very irritating. and very mischievous, in short he's like Dennis the Menace. oh forgot. he's going to be in Primary 2 next year. and he's as tall as me but bigger in size. but he can't bully me and push me around yet. not eligible enough to do that yet. *laughing*



here's Ghanim Bahri Khan. Mizan's younger brother. the third in the four siblings. we called him Baie. something like that. truth to be told, he's such a sissy. he acts like he's the youngest among the siblings but he's not actually. how can i describe, huh? alright, let me put him in this way - he's the kind of boy that is the softy type but he still have the sense of a boy. meaning he's still into girls. because of that, we also called him "sotong" which means squid which literally means softy-type.



and here is everyone's favourite. this is Nizar Khan. he's the youngest among all but he acts as if he's the eldest. he demands the people around him and he's very good in taking control of everyone. he's very obedient to the mother too, sometimes but better than the others. we used to called him Baby cause he's the youngest but then it changed into Curly-Wurly. just look at his adorable hair. how you wished he's a girl instead of a boy, right? and he's born adorable enough to melt hearts around him. but he's such a nuisance too.

that's all for now. im kind of hungry now and im lost of words already. going to update again tomorrow.

later yeah?

2 little words:

Anonymous said...

siblings? they all look so different! nizar is oh so adorable.

mInImOy said...

erk.not my siblings la. my cousins. but they are all siblings la. smua 4 beradik. nok eldest ya sikda ku ambik gambar sbb nya slalu ilang.