should i just say this loud?

i just don't understand some people. a particular type of people who can't just see or know others doing better than them. or leading a better way of life. not only life but almost in anything; just name it - personal, work, studies or even wealth.

in my case, this type of people is getting a lot more in my workplace - especially in the lab. the admins and the management people are very nice. so are the chemists. in short, the people in the headquarters are nicer than the ones based in the labs here.

surprisingly, these people are of higher rankings - they are the engineers.

i admitted not all of them are of those type, but most of them are. which often leads to sabotage of work. which always makes me very pissed off cause most of MY work are sabotaged.

the best part, it's the seniors who always do these kind of nonsense. let me just give you an example:

i was given another reactor to work with. then The Boss asked 2 seniors to take over from me so that i can concentrate on an extra instrument. i had a corridor talk with The Boss and she told me that one of the seniors will be stationed in another lab as The Boss wanted me to take control of this lab. and guess what? both dickheads tried to make my work more difficult by sabotaging the reactor little by little. when i checked the reactor this morning, i found that that one part of the chromatograph was burnt. mind you, all the while before this there was not even a single burn happened at the instrument. and now it looks more like a piece of junk. can you just believe that?

that's one reason why our country never move forward like other countries around. with this kind of people working in any field of work, i can assure you our country will be the same the next 50 years as it is now.

come on! these kind of nonsense are like child's play. these seniors are at least 3 years older than me - and don't tell me they don't know how to act and think like an adult?

im tired of solving problem purposely created by these dickheads. seriously, every time when a task is about to be taken over by me, mainly because these LMF never do their work, they will try their best to stall me. to make me suffer all way long and end up in a worse situation.

at one point i feel like being a total bitch and be harsh on them cause i know what secrets and skeletons they keep inside their closet. oh, im not talking bout personal lives but work-wise. and whatever shitty nonsense they do regarding work, it will eventually affects my work too!

i don't want to do other people's work! and obviously, i don't want others to interrupt or do something bad to my work!

im a nice person. my friends know that. my family knows that. anyone who knows me, knows that im a simple, nice person. not to self-claim but i know what kind of person i am. but im a human being too, as normal as others too. though i have abundant of patience in me, but everything has a limit and so as my patience.

and i hope one day, these dickheads won't give any chance for me to turn myself into an evil bitch, maybe one of the most evil one they ever met in their lives. cause if they do, they will either end up in the hospital or six feet under.

cause im really pissed now. and my patience is shivering to burst out into going berserk.

i don't give a damn if they don't do their work, as long as their work has nothing to do with me, im like "whatever!". even if they f*ck on the table, in front of me - i won't give the slightest damn. but i DO give a damn when people backstab and sabotage me. and that really rises the hell in me.

i think im just going to be a real hard bitch from now on. i can't tolerate anymore. i've been persuading myself to pretend to be blind and deaf for all the nonsense they did to me.

so now, i'll just unleash the hell hounds out of myself.

*grumbling to myself*

(don't read the next paragraph if you can't tolerate serious vulgar words. but anyway, most of you may not understand.)

mun dah pukek ko ya gatal, mok gilak menggatal ngan laki2 sitok, iboh la tangan juak gatal mok ngaco keja org. mun dah sik dpt tangga org lain pandei molah keja, boh la kau keja. diam jak kat umah, polah bisnes kedirik. bisnes pukek gatal. keja aku, boh dikaco. kelak nahas ko kelak eh. silap2 ada ku sumbat spana ya masuk lam pukek ko kelak, kedong dah gatal gilak. sigek jak ku mok advise, cuba ko cuci pukek ko ya bnar2 bah. ney tauk, ko dpt jadi ompuan nok bagus sikit eh. umo dah tua bangkak, tp perangei ngalah mbiak skolah. sampei mok ngasut org lain juak polah keja sik senonoh ngan kau. merusah keja org. sik cukup kah 4 batang pelir dijilat ko ya tiap2 ari. or maybe, laki2 sitok dh diberik nasik kangkang kali oleh kau ya. sik mok ku tauk eh. yang aku tauk, mun ko mok dirik ko slamat, bagus ko jauhkan dirik kau dari aku and kerja aku.


that's all. thank you *evil grin*

0 little words: