how i met Hubby (on special request)

this post is specially for Nono, upon her request to continue a story we didn't manage to finish up during the dinner at Amoi's.

and for those who are wondering the same matter, and wish to know too.

of how i met a guy named Munna (not his real name!)

p/s : this story is going to be quite complicated. chances of having second part of the story is quite considerable too. i hope i won't make it draggy till it bores my fellow readers. alright, here goes!

xxx

i started my undergraduate studies sometime in July 2004. every batch was given a batch-name so mine was July04 batch. before i start my studies in the campus, i recalled having a boyfriend. but it wasn't long. it only lasted for one and a half year before i broke up with him. i was single - but only for 2-3 months when i hooked up with an Indian guy. one year senior than me. let's call him The Bloody Ex. i know the nick sounds rude, but you will find out eventually why i gave such nick to him as you continue to read my story.

let me skip the part of how i met The Bloody Ex and some detailed particulars cause this post is obviously not about us - me and him. but i can tell you one thing - the way The Bloody Ex treated me was the worst experience i ever had with any guys in whole life. worse than what my father did to us. and i regretted of even meeting him in the first place. imagine any bad things that a guy could do to a girl - that's how i experienced my relationship with The Bloody Ex. in short, i can say, he's a bloody, stinky pig.

(i don't care if any of his friends read this. they know what The Bloody Ex did not only to me, but to them too.)

so. let's get back to the story. The Bloody Ex and Munna were friends. i guessed some of you have read one of my post mentioning a group of So-Called Friends. that's the group of friends which both of them used to be in. i first met Munna when i went to mamak with The Bloody Ex for supper. i felt someone was staring at me, i turned around and i saw Munna. he acted cool. i got slightly irritated by his gestures. so i confronted The Bloody Ex. then i got to know that Munna is one of his good friends. one of 2 friends that have helped The Bloody Ex to get to know me, and proposed me to be his girlfriend. that's the first time i saw him.

second time was when i had to stay back for mid-semester holiday. it was only for one week of loneliness rather than paying hundreds of Ringgit for a one week flight to and from Miri. lucky for me, The Bloody Ex had to stay back for his Robocon team, so im not quite alone. one night, we were going out for late supper when The Bloody Ex told me that he invited 2 of his friends to come along. i said ok, and that's the second time i saw Munna. Matt followed us too. fyi, Matt was the other person who helped The Bloody Ex to get to know me.

from there, me and Munna became friends to good friends till best friends. every problem that i had, mostly with The Bloody Ex, he was willing to listen. he's a very good listener - one of the best that i've known. i can tell him any problems - personal, studies, family even girls' problems like period pain or some other things. the relationship that i had with The Bloody Ex was really awful, but Munna never failed to try to patch both of us up. he tried his best to make sure the relationship was good enough for both of us to be happy. but in the end, i couldn't tolerate any longer with The Bloody Ex - so i broke up with him (at last! after suffering for almost 2 years). before i officially ended my relationship with The Bloody Ex, a final year senior was after me. but the relationship i had with the senior was basically a rebound relationship. he wanted revenge for the girl that fooled his feelings around, and i wanted the same too. it didn't work out. the relationship only lasted for less than 3 months.

ok. so how did Munna became my Hubby?

this is his side of the story : he saw me first before The Bloody Ex even noticed me. he loved to see me smiling and laughing around with my friends. he first saw me when he was about to attend a lecture in the opposite hall of my lecture. he wanted to get to know me, but as soon as he knows that his friend, The Bloody Ex, wanted to get to know me - Munna backed off to give a chance to his friend. it broke his heart, it hurted his feelings to see and to know the way The Bloody Ex treated me. he waited for almost 3 years to make me as his loved one, and at last his chance came by.

(keep on reading..)

after i broke up with the senior, i had wonderful life. i regained my friends, i had lots of time to do anything i wish and love without anyone restricting me. i was enjoying my single life after years of tortured relationships. one fine day, me and another girlfriend abruptly planned an outing - clubbing in Ipoh. we asked Munna to accompany us for shopping before the night and invited him to join us for clubbing. off we went to enjoy ourselves till it's time to go back.

on the way back, Munna was kind high from drinks and so as my girlfriend. my roomate and another junior guy sat in the front seat, while Munna and my friend nicely slumbering on my shoulders in the back seat. till Fly FM played Sean Kingston's Beautiful Girl. and Munna started talking nonsense. a few days before we went for clubbing, Munna told me his dark secret that he never told anyone before. it was more to his saddest moment in life - but i do not wish to include the particulars in this post. while the song was playing in the car, Munna mumbled to me about his past and how he would never get the girl that he really wanted to be in his life. and all other kind of nonsense.

we dropped by at the usual mamak we always hang out to get ourselves late supper. i sat beside Munna, and i was feeling very sleepy and tired. Munna, on the other hand, was able to regain his conciousness a little bit but still he mumbled the same nonsense all over again. i got pissed so i went back into the car.

he followed me. we fought. we screamed at each other in the car. i can't really recalled the exact words of that night's fight, but im sure it was some sort like :

(reminder : we were screaming at each other)

Munna : why you suddenly get in the car?
Me : im sleepy la. im tired la. and i hate it when my friend told me the same nonsense that reminds me of The Bloody Ex.
Munna : but it's true. noone cares for me. i cared for lots of people, and yet i can't get my happiness. my life is useless. empty.
Me : it's not true la! im your friend, right? i'll always be your best friend. anything or any problem - im always ready to listen to you. if i can help, i will help. i will try my best to help you out. i'll always be there for you la. haven't i done that all this while?
Munna : no, you don't understand! one day, you will have someone important in your life. you will have your own life. you will be so tied up till you slowly won't be there.
Me : hello! even when i was with The Bloody Ex, i still accompany you, right? im still there for you right? why do you have to tell me nonsense and be stubborn?!!!
Munna : because i love you la dummy! because i want you la! can't you read the signs??!!
Me : *blur*


that's the most blur moment i ever had in my life! and the funny part is - how can a person confessed his love while fighting and screaming at the other person? *laughing*

but i didn't give him the answer yet. cause 2 of my friends came knocking on the window to tell us that our food has come.

the next night, we went for a hang out with the same group of friends in Teluk Batik beach. again, Munna was a bit high, still sane - but he continued his nonsense from where he left. i was tired, and sleepy again and i wanted to lie down on the sandy beach. he lifted my head and let me lay my head on his lap. this time, we talked instead of screaming our lungs out at each other:

Me : can i ask you something? promise you won't laugh.
Munna : ask la.
Me : last night, you were high right? you were sober right? the things you told me - was the effect of booze?
Munna : no, i wasn't high at all. a bit of booze doesn't affect me at all. i was totally sane. and i remembered the whole thing clearly.
Me : i don't believe you. try recall if you can.
Munna : *smiled* will you take the honour of becoming my wife? not a girlfriend, but my wife.
Me : *blur*


and from there onwards, im his Baby and he's my Hubby. it has been more than a year now - as lovers. and it has been more than 3 years now - as best friends. we are still best friends. and we are still a loving couple. not to say great, but i can say moments i had with him was the best i had ever in my life for now. good enough to make me smile and laugh every single day, without fail. *smiles*

oh. just an additional info. there's something creepy bout both of us - if there is any chance that any one of you out there will meet us and hang out together. we can read each other's mind. seriously. i can start a sentence, and Hubby will end it. vice versa. like for example:

Me : (thinking of getting having dinner at McD's)
Hubby : baby, come have dinner at McD. eat something different tonight.
Me : err. i was thinking of that.
Hubby : *blur*


and it happens every single day. creepy, huh?

p/s : haha. there wouldn't be Part 2. but anything that you wish to ask, or know. please do. im more than happy to share my fairytale with all of you. *smiles*

Hubby : don't la. shy la. sheesh.

2 little words:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHA! Funny, Scary and yeah, CREEPY! Hahahahahahhahahahahahahhaa

Who knows, if you both were really meant to be together.. Awwwww! Really cute!

mInImOy said...

hehe. thank u for the compliment.

aok eh. 3 tahun org merik signs bah, sik juak reti2 mek tok. haha. nang bebal kali utak mek tok.