random rant and a bit of updates

it's 9.15 am and i still haven't get my coffee yet. the ice delivery man hasn't deliver the ices yet. so, while waiting im just going to rant a bit cause my nerves are killing me to explode.

one idiot so-called senior just drives me to my nerves moments ago. seriously, now instead of wandering, im constantly thinking how the hell that this kind of undisciplined people can be claimed as seniors?

it's very logical that every time before all of us (inhabitants of this lab) go back home, we are asked to make sure every thing is switched off including the lights too. i guess Mr.Ignorant is simple ignorant enough to let the lights on yesterday. oh wait, not only yesterday. it's actually every time when he leaves later than others.

alright, lights not switched off is no big deal.

once, he didn't bother to turn off the supply for hydrogen gas for a whole week, flowing excessively through the unused instrument. does that sound ignorant enough?

xx coffee break xx

okay. i've lost my words during coffee break so i guess i have open up another different topic. recently, i've noticed that i am putting on some weight and it's clearly shown by my bulging belly. i used to be sort of proud and comfy with my little belly (neither flat nor fat) , but now the belly has grown into a jello-bello kind of belly. not nice. not good. and of course, not comfy. i don't feel confident to wear anything i like as before.

and so as a start, i am doing sit-ups twice a day. got the advice from Hubby. as the first step, i start off with 15 sit-ups per session, twice a day - one in the morning and another at night/evening. need to familiarize my body with working out first before i can proceed with a routined jog, and maybe frequent visits to the gym. not to forget, im still looking around for a good squash court to revive my skills.

to be honest, i really enjoyed working myself out through exercise and sports. it makes me more focused, and confident to live my everyday life. i feel good. i feel more energetic. and less sleeping too. i am looking forward to find a new place to jog. a not-so-crowded court to play squash. thinking of learning how to swim too, since i don't know how.

oh.i really miss those times when i have enough leisure time to work myself out. but there are so many things to settle before i can continue doing what i did before. i need to scout for gyms and the fees. i need new squash racket since my old one was cracked and can't be used any longer. need to get my badminton racket from my ex-roomate in case anyone invites me for some sets of badminton. need to get my stamina back to where it was before i can do all the above.

hopefully, i can keep up with my routine. not like doing it half way then stop. then re-do it half way,then stop. a stepping stone for the New Year's resolution - put off some weight, and keep fit!

(off to scout for some more exercises that can be done at home.)

0 little words: