of blur consequence

tomorrow, im flying off to Miri for AidilAdha's celebration.

and also to celebrate my 22nd birthday since i didn't celebrate my 21st last year.

this week, i seemed to be so restless. im supposed to relax a bit from work cause operation was stopped for a while, but The Boss gave me some calculations to do. to analyze the raw data that we obtained from the operation.

it seems to her, that none of the seniors here knows how to do mass balance calculation. so basically, no report. no progress all the while before i came in. sort of, stupid i can say.

im basically crying for more sleep this week. i have enough 6 hours of sleep every night, but it's not enough yet to revive myself, my body and most important, my brain. i need to rest my brain with lots of sleep. i want to hibernate. and i was looking forward for weekend.

then i remembered, oh God! i am going to have a whole day of travelling tomorrow. have to wake up latest by 9.30am or 10am. which is not the usual time i would wake up during weekends. then have to travel. only to reach my destination around 5.30pm. one day of weekend will be wasted by travelling only.

and im very sure i'll be freaking dead tired.

im going to buy a box of ciggies and a can of coke tomorrow to keep me energized and awake throughout the journey.

and im blur now. sleepy actually, but it's turning me into a blur zombie-looking girl.

off to play the flash games in Facebook.

0 little words: