new look. new mood. new style.

wee~ finally, im done with changing my blog template.

and im proud of myself for trying hard enough to make my own template into how my blog looks like now.

i know, im kinda stupidly slow in creating my own template - but hey, im learning ok?

who knows one day, i can create a better template and i can change my blog's apperance in just a snap of the fingers.

i know my little blog looks sort of dull now, but i like it. not too much till i can look at it all the time, but im contented with how it looks like now.

and it's more simple.

no more stupid RSS, HTML or CSS error like my previous template.

will blog again properly with some stories later. im off to fix some broke-down instruments and look for more CSS or HTML code that i can try to use in my blog.

later!

0 little words: