love weekends!

at last, Friday's come again.

since i've had hard and tough times recently for a project, now im off for some fun which i think i deserve to have. i haven't been enjoying myself much due to work loads.

this week, im planning to visit the National Museum with Hubby. haven't got a chance to explore tourists attractions like such. i love visiting places like museums, exhibitions, theme parks and more other than strolling around in shopping complexes full of people. hoping to go tomorrow in condition that neither me nor Hubby feels tired. oh, almost forgot. this reminds me to visit the website for the museum too, and other attraction sites in kL, in case we couldn't make it for tomorrow. hopefully, the museum is opened on Sundays too.

we're planning to meet up with Matt also tomorrow. preferably evening or night. when it comes to chilling out and have drinks with friends, i prefer to do it either evening or night. late night is alright with me too. maybe because of the weather and also the night view. we haven't decide yet where and what time to meet up, but i have in mind to meet up somewhere in Bangsar. maybe at Dewi's Corner if we're opting for nice cups of iced nescafe. if we're up to desserts and fast food, i guess McD's the place. or maybe, there might be a chance of going to a club and have some drinks there. but yet, clubs are not the appropriate place for us to chit chat and to catch up. i bet we'll be having a long conversation. i think i'll just look around for nice coffee houses in Bangsar or somewhere around there.

Emy is asking us out too. most probably, going for movies, or playing pool. maybe bowling too. that one, haven't confirm yet. but i know she's very eager to meet up and catch up things with us. maybe we'll go on Sunday. hopefully. but wait. if we meet up on Sunday, how bout the visit to the museum?

i can see that my weekend would be filled up with nice plans this time. i really hope i can get well from this flu and fever i've been having since last week. and im having another health problem since last night. half of my little head is paining. it's not exactly a headache, not a migraine too. i think it has something to do with one of my teeth, cause i can feel the pain through the veins from there. from the jaw. down one particular tooth. talking bout it reminds me more of the pain. oh, i should just ignore it.

next weekend, i'll be flying home to Miri. actually, im quite unsure of what to do during the one week trip to Miri. hang out with my family, that's surely listed in my planner. hang out with my other half, Amoi, that's a must. maybe hang out with some old friends. maybe, just maybe. or sleep? and eat? and get myself more fattened up? oh dear. i think i should start drafting plans for the week.

im planning to get a haircut today. will do it during lunch hour since it's Friday, and we have 2 and half hours of break. need to trim a bit here and there, and trim a lot of the front hair. it's really blocking my view, and i have to comb my front hair backwards, which my mum will disapprove. she loves seeing me having fringe. or side-sweep. she says it makes me look cute. we'll see later.

i better start looking for the museum's site on the web to see if they are opened on Sundays. and also, have to plan the meet up with Matt. later yea~

0 little words: