have i changed?

my friend, Emy, told me that i have become a serious person. last time she remembered, i was the joker and playful time. that was the last time i recalled myself too, but after what she told me this afternoon, i just have to agree with her.

yeah, i've grown out of fun lately. i became a boring person. the only person i share my jokes with is Hubby.

does that make me an anti-social? or a loner?

i think i have changed quite a lot lately.

before, the only things that i had lingering around in my head are carefree matters - where to enjoy myself this weekend, what to do tonight after squash or gym, what series or movies to download to watch, what to eat, what time to go to mamak and with who and lots of those kind of things.

now? im almost constantly thinking about work. worrying bout insufficient sleep. lots and lots of annoying and stressful thoughts in my little brain till i found myself blur in the end.

have i mentioned that i don't enjoy myself around the city like before? it's kind of weird i think. i enjoyed myself to the max when i was in Ipoh. but im not bothered to go out in KL. shouldn't a person be enjoying herself more when coming to big city like kL rather than a small city like Ipoh?

i've become more patient too nowadays. i was patient before, but now it seems like my patience level has almost no limits. or maybe, i've becoming more ignorant. i think it's the latter. cause i feel as if ignorance is bliss, it's true though.

there are a lot more things that i've changed. but i couldn't just list them out - cause im not even aware of these changes. maybe i'll ask Hubby what are the difference between the old and the new me. Hubby spends almost all of his time with me, so i bet he knows and observe a lot of me.

or maybe, anyone out there who knows me since before, could lend me a hand to see how far and how much i have changed?

i wonder, can i possibly have my old me back? i miss the fun of being the old me.

0 little words: