why am I grinning from ear to ear depsite The Boss is around?

Hey. I want to share with you a very thrilling news. Well, maybe it's thrilling for me and for some others out there, but whatever it is.. I know I'm one of the luckiest to be able to grab this opportunity.

And I still can't get over it since Friday.

I GOT THE TICKETS FOR MANCHESTER UNITED ASIA TOUR 2009!

Oh..so you guys would be wondering "what's the big deal? anyone can get the tickets."

Hahaha. Not anyone can get the TRAINING PASS to their training schedule, right?

so yeah, I got myself a ticket to their match against Malaysia's team - and also a pass to watch them perform their training, maybe a chance to get their signatures too!

I'm so going to bring a camera, and take a lot of pictures.

Maybe some signature-tattoos on my body parts too.; if i run out of papers for them to sign. *giggles*

The match would be on 18th of July 2009 at Bukit Jalil Stadium - kick off at 5.30pm and yes, the tickets are on sale now but these tickets are limited for the early birds. Means, first come first serve - and if you purchase these pre-sale tickets, you'll get a free pass to watch them training. Like the ones I got for me and Hubby.

For public sale, the tickets will be on the counters starting from 1st of June till I don't know when.

Calling all Man.Utd's fans in Malaysia! Let's all be among the Red Devils and fill the stadium with red!

And expect the fans to cheer more for Man.Utd rather than our own team. Well, couldn't do much bout that - people always go for the best among the best, right?

Later~

*whistling Glory Glory Man Utd*

1 little words:

elianto said...

boo hoo man u just lost 2-0