Dusty Blog

It's been quite a while since I last updated my blog. Pity this little corner, all dusty and dull. Guess I'll have to spring-clean a bit with some stories, huh?

Right, let's see what I have to write since I have extra time for myself now. No, I'm not procrastinating my work. I did my work efficiently enough for me to get them done before lunch hour. And I've been very busy these few days (or weeks) till I have no time at all to blog. I miss my ranting corner.

I feel kind of weird that these few days I almost let myself out of rage. I'm usually the kind of person that keeps my anger away and cool myself down for better and more rational reasons – like avoiding fights, avoiding being immature and found myself stupid entertaining the immature. Yes, I almost get my rage and anger slip out of me these few days. Like today, we encountered a few idiotic road morons who clearly don't deserve to have a driving license, or at least a car. If only I could ask Hubby to stop the car while in the traffic jam, I can just jump out of the front seat and give these idiots some hard bloody whacks. Reason? For scaring me with their so-called F1 driving skills.

And I have noticed a few times that I easily get angry when I'm threatened or scared. Like a Gremlin, you know. When they're threatened or scared, they'll turn into those little monsters which are no longer cute to see, cute to hold. I forgot how I used to bash people up when I was younger. Cheh, I sounded like I'm already middle age or older. But yes, I did bash people up when I was a teenager. I had my own gang which I never reveal till now, and which no one knows even Hubby. All of those happened when I couldn't control my anger, and that was back then. Not now.

Now, I'm only furious and can run amok if I'm feeling threatened. Some sort like Hulk, but I can't imagine myself turning into Hulk *laughing hysterically*. Not right at all. I'll just stick to Gremlins.

*****

Remember when I promised to post up Max and Qarnillea's pictures in one of my post? I think I've been holding back that promise too long. So, wallah! Friends and foes, meet my babies – Master and Mistress of the House (yes, they gained that title because they never fail to turn the apartment upside down in a mess). Oh, pardon me for the blur pictures. The babies are excited to see the camera and they kept on chasing after me for the camera.



 


 

    


 


 


 

0 little words: