if it's war that you want, it's war thay you will get.

yesterday, some bitches tried to indirectly pick a fight on me.

what happened was, some of us were called in for a meeting before lunch hour. and in the meeting The Boss distributed some papers regarding our new job scope and departments. i was put into the Petroleum and Lubricating Oil department, and also Sampling and Environment Monitoring department. ok, fine with that. everything went on smoothly, and before the meeting ended The Boss told one of the so-called so experienced chemist to teach me, her ally (which i unfortunately have to work with), and another new-guy how to use one of the most important instrument to analyze lubricating oil. Right, let's give those two bitches some names - The Chemist and The Stuck-up. oh, the new guy doesn't have anything to do (yet!) with these group of childish adults.

let me just brief to you a bit about them. The Chemist, is a tomboy. seriously, at one point im thinking that she is suffering from personality disorder. or should i say, gender disorder? she thinks that she's a big time guy who has a big time dick and words spread around that she is not afraid of anything. blah blah blah. and why is she so bitchy, you're asking? cause she claimed that she has 18 years of experience in operating lab instruments which made me laugh my head off cause she just "told me a joke" yesterday during a forced-training. i was just trying to ask her a simple question of what unit of measurement they're using on the instrument:

me: what's the measurement unit? is it miliVolts?
The Chemist: no! (rolling her eyes, as if my question was a stupid one.) the unit is mV.
me: (what the fuck, bitch?!) *laughing to myself*

see, mV is actually the abbreviation for miliVolts. how more stupid can she be? and she confidently gave me her answer. *LOL*

ok.enough of her. let's get to know The Stuck-up. oh, bless-her-not! as im typing this, she walks in. this girl thinks that she's big time of an expert about everything. and she thinks that she's hot and forgive me to say this, but she hardly has an A-cup. looking at her now, and hearing her talking to The Chemist on the phone makes me more furious. can i just skip this post and pounce on her?

*imagining Hubby trying to stop me from pouncing on The Stuck-up with a knife in my hand*

ok. so back to how the indirect fight started. after the meeting, i went down to the lab to ask The Chemist when she can train us as per ordered by The Boss. The Boss clearly told her that she wants us to be trained the morning itself, not after lunch, not tomorrow or whenever else. and The Chemist told me that she will only train The Stuck-up in the morning, and as for mine - she'll scheduled it another day. and i know, that's her excuse of not wanting to train me.

since she was being a bitch to me, i had to be a bitch too. without waiting any longer, i went straight to confront The Boss bout their attitude. that was the first time The Boss saw me being hard on her.

"your workers are not adults, they're bloody children! acting childishly.
screw them if they want to feel inferior or insecure, who asked them to fool around when they can take every opportunities to make themselves better?
honestly, i can't and i won't work with people who don't work professionally, and do not practice work ethic the way they should have.
and how can you look up at these kind of trash people, and let them control you? you're The Boss, you should be in control.
fix it, or else i fix it my own way. you choose."


those were my angry rants for The Boss when i confronted her. and she promised me she'll fix the situation. and she did. she was furious to know that The Chemist and The Stuck-up were against her orders, and she saw it with her own eyes. she surprised them when she suddenly walked into the lab, and saw that The Chemist was giving a tutorial training to The Stuck-up and i was not called.

but even before the training, i made my first move. i knew what their plan was, so i looked up in the net for the exact instrument - its operating instructions, manuals, the concepts behind operating it and lots more. and again, i surprised The Boss when i told her about my homework while they were busy plotting a plan against me in the lab.

another surprise was that The Chemist told The Boss that i was the one who actually told her to re-schedule the training to the next day or the day after, where else the truth was that i was the one to ask her if the training can be done in the morning itself. urgh, thinking of her lies made me feel like poisoning her right now.

i went furious again, and i told The Boss i had a witness who heard me asking for The Chemist about the training. Hubby was the witness and he happened to be there to smoke. The Boss confronted Hubby after i went down to the lab, and he told her exactly what had happened in the morning.

now, they're really asking for a war from me. im really having evil thoughts in my mind now. i don't understand why are they so against me and Hubby, where else we didn't even do anything to them?

but i remembered The Boss' husband telling us, that these people are feeling insecure of us and really want to bring us down, posibbly get rid of us because of one thing - we do our work very efficiently and professionally. and we always try to make ourselves better, always one step ahead of others. hence, we're The Boss' favorites.

so, now you tell me - should i be a real bitch, or just stay quiet?

4 little words:

Anonymous said...

she started first. just be a bitch. =)

bitches survives a war, they always do. haha.

mInImOy said...

haha.

wait.she's a bitch.and im becoming one.

if bitches survive a war, who's gonna win then if both are bitches?

Anonymous said...

the bitch-ier bitch i guess? LOL.

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

hahahaha!!! hurrmm..my oh my!
hot goss!!
be a smart bitch ok.
not those childish bitch.
LOL.