thank u(s) and a happy bday wish!

work has been playing hard on me this week.

i have to, by hook or crook, turn "an impossible" into "the possible" and hand it in to The Boss before this friday.

i guess Lady Luck was very generous enough to sprinkle some of her magic dust on me this evening.

i've made the impossible to a success. and im set to present the end product to The Boss.

thank you Mr.Goh, a young analytical instrument engineer from Agilent for his sincere and generous help.

huge thank you for Hubby too, for supporting me all the while and helping me around with some tasks.

and oh yeah, i was too busy to wish Hubby a proper Happy Birthday wish last monday. too tied up and worried with the workload.

so im going it special in my post this time:



Love you lots Hubby! May God bless you with all the wonderful wishes you have in heart.

0 little words: